We can customize packages to your plans. If your travel schedule doesn’t fit one of our packages we create a package to your travel plans. With our experienced IFMGA certified guides you have an unique opportunity to add several different options in to your stay. We have listed some of the different options available to give you an idea of the opportunities.
– Customized length and start time of your stay.
– Teaching. We can merge an educational day or two between the guiding days. Terrain choices in avalanche terrain, companion rescue, use of ice axe and crampons etc. With skilled guides we can easily split your stay in to course days and guiding days.
– Workcation. Combine some hours with work and a ski tour. Either a late start or an shorter day depending on your work schedule.
– Ski & Surf. What about a surf day in the arctic ocean?
Our guides are certified through IFMGA/Nortind. We only use highly trained Mountain guides or Mountain guide aspirants which give you an unique opportunity to learn new skills in the mountains. We operate with a maximum group size of 6 guest pr guide. With small groups you we can move safer and ski more. We offer several guides for bigger groups.
We arrange tours for beginners to experts. Lofoten has terrain for all levels of skiers.
If you need lodging during your stay, Lofoten ski Lodge is the ultimate place to be! Read more about Lofoten Ski Lodge.
We tailer fit a program for your groups skill level and ambitions.
We customize a package that start and end whenever it fit your travel schedule.
From beginner to expert
Send us an email for price.
Included in Price:
– all course/guide fees and expenses
Not Included in Price:
– personal ski and climbing equipment/rental available
– transportation to/from Airport
– travel insurance.